Part Time Retail Merchandiser
Set and Service Resources is now hiring for a Part Time Retail Merchandiser to join our team! With nearly 15 years of experience, we provide thousands of job opportunities to our team of retail merchandisers across the United States and are always looking for new merchandisers to join our growing team. We specialize in providing retail services nationwide for retailers and manufacturers such as product merchandising, major resets, new store sets, store remodels, fixture installations, inventory, product demonstrations and promotion. We value our team and offer flexible hours and work schedules, and the opportunity to pick the type of work you want to do, where you want to do it.What does a Part Time Retail Merchandiser do?
As a Part Time Retail Merchandiser, you will do general retail merchandising which involves carefully reading instructions and following direction to ensure the best possible product presentation in the client’s store environment. Merchandising activity will vary by retail environment but could include planogram execution and department resets. Whether in a grocery store or big box retailer, your goal will be to make sure the store looks great. You’ll work collaboratively with the store management team to understand the merchandising work that needs to be done and provide excellent customer service to the client. You’ll be the face of our brand while at the job site.What we’re looking for!
- RETAIL MERCHANDISING EXPERIENCE: We value your planogram reading experience and you’ll learn more on the job!
- CAN-DO ATTITUDE AND WILLINGNESS TO WORK HARD: Merchandising can be physical. Who needs the gym?!?
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL AND QUALITY OF WORK: Follow instructions and pay attention to detail. Show us what you’ve got and you’ll move up the ranks!
- TEAM-PLAYER: who works well with others or independently. Whether you prefer working alone or on a team, there’s a job for you!
- COMMITMENT TO THE JOB: You’ll be part of our team and we’ll be counting on you!
- WORK-LIFE BALANCE is What We Value! Work when you want - Day, Night, or Overnight – so the work compliments your life. Find and apply to jobs that match your schedule needs.
- GREAT EARNINGS POTENTIAL! Get paid weekly and earn extra income. Rates range from $10.50-$15 per hour depending on location and job requirements. Travel incentive is available for certain jobs and W2s are provided for worry free taxes.
- Get REWARDED FOR YOUR SKILLS! The better you do, the more points you earn which gives you a better chance of more future work with our clients and better pay.
Set and Service Resources offers short term merchandising project assignments for retailers all across the country. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Our core values are service, respect, passion and integrity. We treat others the way we want to be treated. Visit us at sasrlink.com to find out more!